Friday, February 22, 2013

Calgon, take me away....

Second Blooming
 
This week's Spin Cycle brought to you by Gretchen at Second Blooming is on dream vacations.  And I have to say, I've already been on mine.  But if I had to pick a dream destination, I'd go back...back to here...
 

Oh, Ireland, how I miss you.  And if we could, I would stay right where we stayed before.  The Shelbourne because that place?  Top notch, amazing.




And I'd hole up in one of these...eating fish and chips and enjoying pints of Guinness...

 
And of course, it would be with this man, too....
 
 
 
 
 Were we intoxicated in this picture?  Yes.  It was Arthur's Day, which in my opinion, is the happiest day EVER.    My only regret about this vacation?  Staying for just a little while longer and going through the countryside, checking out castles and just the smaller towns.  So that would be my dream vacation.  But I think I hit it pretty closely with our honeymoon (Part 1 and Part 2)
 
 
I tell you where I wouldn't go?  Indiana.  I write this sitting on my couch and listening to ice pellets hit our house.  It's been sleeting for about 2 hours now.  I somehow envision going to work tomorrow not going well.  OR not going at all, which would be fine by me!
 
 
 
So what would be YOUR dream vacation?  Stop by Gretchen's and see what other Spinners have to share!
 
 
And a HUGE huge CONGRATULATIONS to my friend SIF on the birth of her beautiful little girl.  Stop by her blog and send her some congratulations!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That pub picture of you two is hysterical! You just sent me to Google Arthur's Day. You know they must celebrate that in a huge way at the Guinness Castle I want to go to!

    You are linked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Ireland is on my list of places to go too. I have never been, but would LOVE to! Great spin.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!